15 April 2011

counting


I'm coming to this a bit late today.  I'm working through the weekend, so I've been trying to pack as much as I could into my Friday.  My day so far:

two letters written & in the mail
one tiny sewing project finished
one--fruitless--trip to the thrift store
six robins
one hummingbird
one snail
a million spring flowers
three rooms vacuumed
one teeny bowl of ice cream
one phone call to Ohio
one trip to the library
one chocolate lab pup
one gigantic German shepherd
one bag of groceries lugged home
one load of laundry
one batch of granola

I'm planning on getting a little more done before the day ends, and then it'll be time for that whole nose-to-the-grindstone thing.  If you've got a little more free time than I do this weekend, here are a few things to keep you entertained...


Happy weekend to you, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment