21 March 2011

official


Now that the first day of spring has officially arrived, the glorious blue skies we've been enjoying all weekend have turned gray with clouds that promise rain by mid-afternoon.

Which sounds about right for spring in Seattle.

I have plans for this season.  Mostly my plans involve being outside.  For one thing, I'm long overdue to get back to the Children's Garden.  I've also got some gardening of my own to do here at home.  Now that I've given up my little community garden plot, I'm back to growing food in containers on our funny little back porch.  Right now, things back there are looking pretty bleak.


Obviously, I have some work to do...

As you're welcoming spring today, I thought you might enjoy this little snippet from SouleMama.  It certainly brightened my morning, in spite of the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment