11 August 2010

one hundred


I'm happy to report that this is the one hundredth post on The Stubborn Sparrow!  It might not sound all that impressive to you, but I just can't quite believe that we've hit such a milestone.  It seems like just a few weeks ago that I sat down to create this blog in the first place, looking for a place to document the work I was doing for the Salvage Bride workshop.  Then it turned into a place to talk about our own wedding planning.

And now?  I feel safe in saying that the Sparrow will continue to grow and change.  With the wedding behind us, I'll continue to write about my favorite aspect of our celebration: the making and doing.  I'll be talking about food, gardening, and, of course, all manner of crafting.  No, it won't be a straight-up wedding blog, but yes, I do reserve to right to share wedding-ish things with you if they strike me as being especially clever and/or adorable.

I'm going to change up my posting schedules a little bit, too.  I'll be posting twice a week, on Monday and Friday.  Hopefully, this will allow me to focus a bit more on quality, rather than quantity.  On Fridays, I'll be sharing a list of links to other fun places on the Internet, just to get everyone warmed up for the weekend.

As we go along, I'd love to hear from you about all these changes.  Of course, I wouldn't be writing here if you all weren't reading.  I hope you'll help me by weighing in with your thoughts and sharing the Sparrow with your friends.

I'll be taking this Friday off to put the final touches on this weekend's celebration.  I'll be back on Monday to share a little bit about The Big Day II.  Until then, thank you, dear readers, for reading, and here's to another hundred posts...

P.S.-- I absolutely have to share this with you.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you'll be sticking around! Also, I love that shirt. I love that shirt so much that I bought it a couple of weeks ago at a street fair! I always get a chuckle when I wear it :)

    ReplyDelete